2021-06-14 01:37:35来源：未知作者： admin阅读量：
【导语】想要学好英语，离不开单词的铺垫，背单词的过程就是一个词汇积累的过程，每天固定背80-100个左右的单词，从互不熟知到眼熟再到了解，英文就是unknown, acquainted, established。无忧考网为大家整理了高考英语高频词汇，督促自己每天来背单词吧！
1. effect n. 影响，效果 cause and effect 因果 bring sth into effect 使生效
come into effect 生效 take effect 开始起作用，见效
have a … effect on sb/sth 对某人、某物有….影响
The medicine soon took effect. New controls come into effect next month.
v. affect Does television affect children’s behaviour?
Does television have an effect an children’s behaviour?
2. sudden adj. 1)突然的，意外的 all of a sudden 突然，冷不防
2) 飞速的，快的 a sudden jump suddenly adv.
3. freeze vi vt 结冰 Water freezes at zero degrees centigrade.
I am freezing.我快冻僵了。 Smiles froze on her face.笑容在她脸上僵住了。
be frozen/freeze to death freezing cold/burning hot
4. fortuneu/n财产;运气 seek one’s fortune make one’s fortune
5. ridev&n 乘，骑，搭载 ~ (on) a horse/train 骑马/坐车 give sb a ~ 让某人搭车
It is two hours’ ride from here.
6. potaton. 土豆 potatoes (tomatoes heroes)
7. circulatev. 循环，流传，传阅
circulate sth (to sb.) The document will be circulated to all members.
8. spreadv. spread spread Spread a piece of cloth on the table. 铺开 展开
She spread her arms and the children ran towards her. 张开(双臂)
The disease spread quickly. 传播 流传 散布 Spread butter on the bread. 涂抹
n. prevent the spread of disease
9. drag-dragged-dragged 拖，拽 1) drag a leg 2) drag sb down 使某人感到不愉快
10. clearadj. 清晰的 clear water; clear glass; a clear explanation; make oneself clear
v 清除，放晴 clear away 雾烟等消散;clear up (天气)放晴; clearly adv.
11. facen脸， 表情 v面对，面向，正视 face sth 面朝，面对 be faced with …面对，遇到
12. distinguishv.区别，辨别 distinguish between A and B=distinguishA from B
13. satisfactionn. 满意 to one’s ~ 让某人满意的是
express one’s ~ with sth 对某事表示满意 satisfy vt. ~ one’s need/desire/demand 满足需要
satisfied adj. be satisfied with sth/sb 对…满意 satisfying adj.
14. aim at
① 瞄准,对准 He aimed the gun at the enemy officer.
② (向某方面)努力 She's aiming at ( trying to win) a scholarship.
③ 针对某人 My words were not aimed at you.
15. abandon v. 放弃，遗弃，抛弃 abandon the baby/ child/ friend
abandon the plan/ idea/ effort/ hope
abandon oneself to 陷入，沉湎于 He abandoned himself to despair.
16. majorityn. the / a majority of … The / A majority of people interviewed prefer TV to radio.
17. embarrassv. 使尴尬embarrassed -embarrassing –embarrassment
embarrass sb. feel embarrassed about
18. tonguen. 舌头，语言 mother tongue=native language母语
greet sb with a nod 点头示意 greet the New Year 迎接新年
A sweet smell greets the nose.香气扑鼻
20. personala. (belonging or relating to one particular person, rather than to other people)
one's personal view/opinion 个人观点personal possessions/property/belongings 私人物品/财产/所有物
for personal use供个人使用 take a personal interest in sth私下对某物感兴趣
21. rob抢劫;掠夺 rob somebody/something (of something)
The tomb had been robbed of its treasures.
22. dreamn. v. 做梦 dream of/about + n/doing dream a good dream
23. energetica. 精力旺盛的，精力充沛的 energetically adv.
energy n. 精力 be full of energy
24. rangen/v 1).We offer a full range of activities for children.
2).It’s difficult to find a house in our price range.
3).She has had a number of different jobs, _______(range)from cook to teacher.
25. dropn.滴 v. 落下; 降低; 倒下 The fruit dropped down from the tree.
The price of sugar will drop soon. drop behind 落在后面
drop in on sb/ at sp 顺便拜访人、地
drop off 下降，减退; 睡着了，打盹
drop out of sth 从…..退出，不再参加…… He dropped out of politics.
26. applicationn.申请 make an application for
27. wipev. 擦;擦净;擦干 He wiped his hands on his blue apron.
wipe the glass dry They wiped away the girl’s tears.
wipe out: destroy, get rid of
A volcanic eruption nearly wiped out the small island of Montserrat in 1997.
28. ChristmasMerry Christmas! on Christmas Eve;
at Christmas 圣诞节期间 on Christmas 在圣诞节这天
29. filmn v 电影，影片，拍摄 develop a film
Everything was covered in a film of dust.
30. alivea. 活着的，存在的 catch …alive 活捉 keep…alive be alive with=be full of
The lake was alive with fish. Who is the greatest man alive.(后置定语)
31. keep v. 1 keep (on)doing 一直做…
Why do you keep laughing all the time? 你为什么一直在笑?
He is always keeping (on ) asking me the same question.
2 keep a secret/ one’s word/ a record 3 keep sb / sth from doing
4 keep the door open/ her waiting/ sb. in bed/ sb. informed of…
5 keep calm/ healthy/ left 6 keep sheep 养羊
7 keep up with 跟上 keep up (天气)持续不变 The rain kept up all afternoon.
keep back 抑制, ,忍住 keep sth back from sb. 向某人隐瞒
keep away from 远离 keep off 不接触 Keep off grass!
32.hangvt vi 绞刑，上吊，悬挂 hang one’s head in shame含羞低头
hang curtains hang out/up
33. due adj.到期的，预期的
be due to sb/sth 因为，由于 The team’s success was largely due to her efforts.
be due to do 预期干某事 The next train is due to arrive in five minutes.
The homework is due.
34. traffic n. 交通(不可数) at the traffic lights在交通灯那里
There are traffic jams at the corner every day.交通堵塞，堵车
There is heavy/ light traffic here.车辆多/少
35. advicen/u. advise vt. 忠告,劝告,建议 take/follow/ accept one’s advice 接受某人的建议
ask sb for advice 向某人寻求建议 a piece of advice 一条建议
give sb some advice on sth
advise sb (not) to do; advise doing; advise that …(should)+do
Our teacher advised that we should study hard.
36. diary 日记 n. keep a diary
37. linkn. a) There may be a ~ between the 2 murders.
b.) to establish trade ~s with Asia c). a video / satellite ~ d.) a ~ in the chain
v. a.) ~ A to/ with B ~ A and B(together)
The video cameras are ~d to a powerful computer.
The English Tunnel links Britain with the rest of Europe.
B). The 2 factors are directly~ed.
Exposure to ultraviolet (紫外线) light is closely ~ed to skin cancer.
c.) ~ up (with sb / sth) The bands have ~ed up for a charity concert.
38. accomplishv. 完成，到达，实现 accomplishment n. 成就，成绩
accomplish the task/ purpose/ goal
39. sale n. 出售，销售; 销售量/额(多用复数) for ~ 待售; on ~ 出售
40. strengthn. 力量 力气 strengthen v. 加强 巩固 strong adj. 强壮的
He didn’t have the strength to walk further.
41. consultvt 1) 咨询，请教 consult sb (about) sth
2) 与某人商量 consult (with) sb about/on sth 3) 查阅，查询 consult a dictionary
42. tell v. told told告诉 ;讲述 表述 ; 辨别
tell sb sth / tell sth to sb tell the truth/ lies I can’t tell you how happy I am.
tell A from B Can you tell the differences between B.E. and A.E.?
43. figuren,v数字，图形，身形，人物 be round in figure 呈圆形 have a good figure 身材好
figure out a problem 算出一道题 I couldn’t figure out who he was.我想不出他是谁。
44. fill vt vi填满，装满 Fill the glass with water.
A big crowd filled the hall. Her eyes suddenly filled with tears.
fill in the blank/fill in the hole/fill up
45. list n. v. make a list of… 列一个…的清单; list our ten favorite songs (列举)
46. desiren. v. we all desire health and happiness. a strong desire for power
47. rude adj(-rudely adv-rudeness n.) 粗鲁的;无礼的 be ~ to sb
48. eyen 眼睛/眼力 have an eye for sth 对…有鉴赏力 keep an eye on sb/sth 照看/留意
catch one’s eye 吸引注意力
49. apologize n. 道歉，歉意 apology n.
make an apology/ apologies to sb for sth apologise to sb for sth
50. richadj. 富的，丰富的，富饶的 Our country is rich in natural resources.
51. downtownadj. 市中心的; adv.往市中心区 a downtown office go downtown
52. dependv. depend on He was the sort of person you could depend on .
Depend upon it we won’t give up. 请相信我们绝不会放弃。 It / That depends.
53.dangern. How many workers are in danger of losing their jobs?
Doctors said she is now out of danger. Police said the man was a danger to the public.
dangerous adj It would be dangerous for you to stay here.
54. provelink.v 证明是(无被动) vt. 证明
1) The task proved (to be) more difficult than we’d thought.
2) He proved himself (to be) a better driver.
55. historyn. 1 in history 在历 2 the history of America 美国的历史
3 have a long history / have a history of… 4 make history 创造历史
56. castv. 扔，抛，撒
cast your net wide cast about/ around for sth cast sth out
cast sth aside be cast away be cast down cast sth off
57. roomn. 房屋(可数); 空间(不可数) takes up too much room. 占据太多的空间
make room for…为…腾地方
58. throw ( threw/ thrown) 扔，投 throw up呕吐 throw off 匆忙脱
throw sth out随口说出 throw at/to sb 扔给某人
59. organise/organizev. 组织 organisation n. 组织
a well-organised trip 有组织的，有系统的
60. possibility There is no possibility that she will make a full recovery.
He refused to rule out the possibility of a tax increase.
All prices include postage and packing.
61. answern. the answer to the question v. answer a question/the door/the phone;
answer for 对… 负责 You will have to answer for your wrong doing one day.
62. camp n.营 v.野营;宿营 summer camp 夏令营 go camping 去野营
63. impressionn. a) get a good / bad impression of sb a general / an overall impression
b) My words made no impression on her.
His trip to India makes a strong impression on him.
c) be under the impression that
I was under the impression that the work had already been completed.
impress v. impress sb with sth / sb He impressed us with his sincerity.
impress sth on / upon sb He impressed on us the need for immediate action.
impress sth / itself on / upon sth Her words impressed themselves on my memory.
64. discussv. discuss sth with sb
discussion n. under discussion have/ hold a discussion
65. cinema 电影院 go to the cinema
66. about prep关于，ad 大约，到处
a) be about to do sth…(when) I was about to go out when it began to rain.
b) look about/around/round c) How/What about…询问情况或建议
67. cut v. have one’s hair cut
His salary has been cut by ten percent . 他的薪金减少了10%。
cut through 抄近路穿过;走近路
cut down 砍倒;削减，缩小 We need to cut the article down to 1000 words.
cut in 插嘴;打断 She kept cutting in on our conversation.
cut off 停止，中断;割掉，砍掉; 切断…的去路，以外界隔绝
Our water supply has been cut off.
He had his finger cut off in an accident at work.
The army was cut off from its base.
cut up 切碎 He cut up the meat on his plate.
cut sth out of sth 裁剪 She cut the dress out of some old materials.
68. let-let-let 1let sb. in/ out 2let sb(sth.) go let go of sb(sth.) 放手…放弃...
3let alone 不打扰/不碰/更不用说 4let out 发出(叫声) let off 使…爆炸
5let sb. down 使失望 6let… be 别理某人
69. showern. 阵雨，淋浴 be caught in a ~ have / take a ~
70. visit n. 参观，访问，拜访 v. 参观，访问，拜访 visitor n. 参观者
go on a visit to sth/sb pay a visit to sth/sb
71. coast海岸 on/along the coast 在岸上/沿岸 off the coast 离海岸不远的地方
72. messmessy 凌乱，杂乱，不整洁 1).The room was in a mess.
2).The kids made a mess in the kitchen.
3).There’s a mess of fish down there.=a lot of 4).You are messing my hair.(弄乱)
5).The divorce was painful and messy.(纠结不清)
73. readv. 读，理解，写有，读数为 1) The sign on the wall reads “No Smoking”.
2) I can’t read his mind/eyes.读懂 3) The themometer reads 30 degrees. 温度计读数为30度。
74. papern (u) /(c) 纸;报纸;论文;试卷 a sheet /piece of paper go through the papers
75. pass vt. 传递 经过 通过 pass away 去世 pass by 经过 路过
76. pastadj 过去的; 前任的 a past president (前任总统)
n. 过去 in the past adv. 经过 run/ walk past
prep. 过 He is past sixty
77. hardly几乎不 Hardly does she go home.
Hardly had he got home when it began to rain.
78. damagev. The storm did / caused great damage to the country.
Smoking seriously damages your health.
79. unfairan unfair judge
be unfair on/to sb It’s ~ on him to make him pay for everything.
He is ~to us, isn’t he ?
1 in a word一句话说 2 in all 总共
3 in modern times 4 be measured in tons 用吨来衡量
5 in that… 因为 She was lucky in that she had friends to help her .
6 in the eighteenth century/ in the1990s 7 in one’s twenties
8 in pencil/ English/ ink用铅笔/英语/墨水 9 pay sth in cash
10 The wall is 3meters in height/high. / The rope is 3 meters in length/long.
81. translatev. 翻译，转换成另一形式 n. translation翻译, 译文
Translate the sentence from Chinese into English.
82. ashamedadj 惭愧，害臊
a) be ashamed of 以为是耻辱 b) be ashamed of oneself for 为…而害羞
c) feel ashamed for sb 替某人感到羞愧 ※ ashamed & shameful
shameful指事物或本身可耻不道德。 He is ashamed of his shameful conduct.
83. resultn.结果，成绩 vi. He was late as a ~ of the snow. 由于、因为…
It snowed heavily. As a ~, he was late. 因此 The driver’s carelessness ~ed in the accident.
The accident ~ed from the driver’s carelessness.
84. angry adj 生气的，愤怒的 (angrily /angrier )
be angry at (about) 因为…而生气 be angry with sb 生某人的气
85. floorn地板，(议会的)发言权 take the floor发言
live on the third floor have/get the floor取得发言权
86. pickv. 采集，挑选 pick apples 短语：pick on sb. 找某人的茬儿
pick out 选出，辨认出 pick up
1) She soon picked up some French while she was staying in Paris.
2) My radio can pick up VOA very clearly.
3) He picked up many bad habits while in prison.
4) At the next corner, the bus stopped and picked up three more people.
5) Her health soon picked up after a few days’ rest.
87. assumption n. 假设;假定
88. dozen n. 打 2 dozen eggs 2 dozen of these eggs dozens of eggs
sell eggs by the dozen.
89. anxietyn. 忧虑，焦急，担心
anxious adj. 焦虑的，不安的;担心的 be anxious about sth for sb
渴望的，急切的 be anxious to do sth
90. product 产品，制品;结果，产物 meat product
The child is the product of a broken home. 这孩子是一个破裂家庭的产儿。
car production a decline / an increase in production
a new production of “King Lear”
He wants a career in film production.他想从事电影制作。
91. headache / toothache My back aches so much.
92. classify把……分类为 classify…into…
classify sth as … Only eleven of these accidents were classified as major.
93. aloudad.大声地 read aloud/ think aloud
94. mind make up one’s mind to do … 下定决心做;
change one’s mind 改变主意 Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不见，心不烦。
keep/bear…in mind=remember 记在心里
have…on one’s mind 担心，挂念 have… in mind
sth. come/spring to mind 突然想起 mind doing… 介意，烦恼…
Mind your steps!=watch=be careful of… 当心，注意
Mind your own business! 别管闲事 Never mind. 没关系，无所谓
—Do you mind if I do…/Would you mind if I did…? …你介意吗?
—Yes, but I do/you’d better not. No, of course not/not at all.
95. slight adj.1) 轻微的，少量 a slight fever 2)小的，微不足道的 a slight mistake
3)纤细的， 瘦的 a young girl of slight build 身材瘦小的少女
not in the slightest/ not at all 一点也不，毫不
slightly adv.略微的 轻微的 The man was slightly hurt. ---Are you worried? ---Only slightly.
96. traditionn. by tradition religious/ cultural traditions
traditional adj. traditionally adv
97. lateradv. 1sooner or later 2 no later than…不迟于
3later on 后来 Much later on, she realizes what he had meant.
98. stepn. 迈步;距离;步骤 措施;阶段 The hotel is only a short step from the beach.
This is a big step up in his career. We are taking steps to prevent pollution.
Mind/Watch your steps. v. 迈步 行走
she opened the door and stepped out into the sunshine.
99. find (found,found) 找到，发现，感到 find one’s way
I find it necessary to find a good map.
When she came to, she found herself lying in bed.
The teacher found herself surrounded by her students.
I wanted to talk to him but he was nowhere to be found.
100. v. 怀疑 I never doubted that she would come.
I doubted whether / if she would come. without / beyond doubt 毫无疑问
文章来源: 乡村作文网 http://www.canoppy.com文章标题: 高考英语高频词汇汇编
9.挤牛奶是什么意思 挤牛奶在线翻译 挤牛
- 挤牛奶是什么意思 挤牛奶在线翻译 挤牛
10.Trelawney是什么意思 Trelawney在线翻译 Trel
- Trelawney是什么意思 Trelawney在线翻译 Trel